This policy covers how NSBA
treats personal information that NSBA
collects and receives, including information related to your
past use of NSBA products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that NSBA does not own or control, or to people that NSBA does not employ or manage.
Information Collection & Use
collects personal information when you join our organization, when you use NSBA
products or services, when you visit NSBA web pages or the pages of certain NSBA
partners, and when you enter promotions and giveaways. NSBA
may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you join we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and
personal financial information. For some financed products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number,
and information about your assets. Once you join NSBA
and log in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
may collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about
your use of financial products and services that we offer.
automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, NSBA
uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
may rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies to provide products or services you’ve requested, or under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NSBA
under confidentiality agreements.
These companies may use your personal information to help NSBA
communicate with you about offers from NSBA
marketing partners via email, direct mail and/or telemarketing. However, these companies do not have any independent right
to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of NSBA
/Business Advantage Gold’s
terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
• We transfer information about you if NSBA
is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, NSBA
will notify you
may set and access NSBA
cookies on your computer in order to track you when you are on our web sites and to recognize your visits. NSBA
may use web beacons to access NSBA
cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with NSBA
products and services.
Confidentiality & Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
In certain areas NSBA
uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your email account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners.
- This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. You can send email to email@example.com
2. You can call the following telephone number: 1-800-506-6722.
- This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call the following telephone number: 1-800-506-6722